Sunday, April 4, 2010

Let the Season Begin!

May wrapped up. The girls and I finished all our school stuff. There was still a lot to do to get ready for the Trek Women's Triathlon in July - my first one of the summer. By this time I had registered for 2 events and was looking at 2 more!

The girls were all excited about a week at vacation bible school...and so was I!!

Charis and I registered for a series of 4 Tri training classes toward the end of June and that would be coming up.

I still needed to shop for a wetsuit. Yeah, I was really excited about that.

I still needed a tri suit too!

I was facing 3 difficult dates in June. My wedding anniversary, Father's Day and my deceased husband's birthday. I had no idea how they'd each affect my life (and the girls) as they approached.

I didn't know an injury was waiting right around the corner either...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love hearing everyone's feedback! Please keep it coming!